NB: Make sure you do a back up of your theme, files and database before attempting the tutorials
---- Last modified : Sep 21 2022
Estimated reading time : 0 minutes, 55 seconds - 160 words
The Formidable Forms plugin allows you to create WordPress forms easily thanks to a drag-and-drop method. You can also create forms from existing templates.
- Create forms with 7 types of fields: text, email, url, paragraph, radio buttons, checkboxes, drop menu list.
- Create forms from existing template or create yours. Contact form included.
- Send an unlimited number of email notifications, including automated notifications.
- Use the visual style generator to give a unique look to your form.
- See received forms from Admin section.
- Import and export forms in XML format.
- Generate shortcodes with an advanced shortcode interface.
- Custom your forms’ HTML code for a customized look or use the predefined CSS classes.
- Integrate the One-Click reCAPTCHA and Akismet anti-spam tool.
- Use direct links to preview your forms and emails.
- Change the name of the Formidable menu, add your forms in a page, post or widget with a shortcode [ formidable id = x ].